Why use a Retro Cladding Product?
- Retro Cladding has a portfolio of quality products which can be tailored to the specific requirements of each project.
- Increases thermal performance of the building.
- Reduce energy costs by up to 60% and aids in protecting the environment.
- Improves aesthetic appearance of old tired buildings.
- Low maintenance finishes.
- Comprehensive range of finishes in Bricks, Stone and Render to satisfy most planning requirements.
- Easy installation process with little impact on occupiers during fit out.
- Can improve acoustic performance of the building.
- 20 year insurance backed warranty available.
- Slim line systems adding as little as 40mm to the external of the building.
- Can be applied to almost all external walls.
- Wind and air resistant and vapor permeable.
- Renders and naturals finishes can be combined to create a mixed finish.
- Lightweight systems usually requiring no additional structural support.
- Can achieve U-value of .27 or less.
- Impact resistant.
- Non combustible.
- Our highly trained team will are available to guide you through every stage of the project.
Where can these systems be used?
Our products are suitable for use on renovation, extensions and new build projects